Do you own a quilt or sewing store? Are you interested in ordering hard-copy patterns from my collection to sell in your store? If so, I would love to work with you! As the daughter of a quilt shop owner and a small business owner myself, I pride myself on working closely with you to get your customers the freshest and best patterns they can get. Read on to get started on your first order!
Each of my patterns has been tested for accuracy in fabric requirements, cutting, and finished sizing. My testers and I have put every pattern through the wringer so that your customers get streamlined, simple instructions and a final product that they are thrilled with! Every pattern is printed in full color and comes on a sturdy cardstock that is sure to hold up to multiple uses. Each pattern is protected with a clear zip-top bag, perfect for display and safe storage!
Ready to order? Before we can get started, I’ll need a few things from you:
- Completed and signed copy of the PA Sales Tax Exemption Form (please email this to email@example.com)
- Completed Order Form (simply hit “submit” at the bottom of the page and your order will be placed!)
Once I have both of these documents from you, I can get started on your order! Orders will not ship until I have full payment. You have a few payment options:
- Credit Card (over the phone)
- Credit Card (online form)
- PayPal Request (all I need is the email attached to your PayPal account)
- Check by Mail (your order will not be shipped until the check clears)
Thank you so much for your interest in Patterns by Rachel Rossi. If you have any questions, please contact me and I will respond as soon as possible!