This construction baby quilt is perfect for the little one in your life that loves trucks, cranes, tools, & building things! The appliqué crane and pieced stone blocks are sure to spark a child’s imagination each and every time they snuggle underneath this quilt.
This pattern includes all instructions for sewing, appliqué, and embroidery used to make this quilt. It also includes both appliqué and embroidery designs for tracing.
Finished Size: 52″ x 36″
- Background (sky): 1 1/2 yards
- Stone Blocks: 1/4 yard of stone 1, stone 2, and stone 3
- Yellow (Crane Body): 1 fat quarter
- Black (Crane arm and tire): 1/3 yard
- Grey/Silver (Smoke puffs, window, and rims): 1/4 yard
- Binding: 1/2 yard
- Backing: 2 yards
- Batting: 2 yards
- Fusible web: 1 yard
Pencil | Sewing Machine | Matching Thread | Scissors | Erasable Fabric Marker | Black Embroidery Thread | Hand Sewing Needle | Embroidery Hoop