Quilts are so much more than bed coverings.
Quilts are pieces of art.
Quilts are heirloom pieces that are passed down through generations.
If you are interested in having Rachel create a quilt for you, please read through the following before contacting us:
- Commissioned quilt prices start at $800 (baby sized quilt). Pricing will vary depending on the size of the quilt, fabrics, intricacy of pattern, batting, and quilting.
- Half of estimated payment will be due before fabrics are selected. The remaining half will be due before shipment.
- Timeline: Requests should be made with plenty of advanced notice. Please allow for 6—8 months from the agreed start date to receive your finished quilt.
- Design: The requested quilt can be made from one of Rachel’s original patterns or a pattern by a different designer. A custom design will not be created.
- Fabrics: You may specify a color scheme, and approve the main fabric(s) chosen. Because of the nature of quilting and the knowledge required to select appropriate fabrics, Rachel will choose the majority of the fabrics.
If you’re interested in finding out more about a commissioned quilt, please contact us.