Do curves intimidate you?
Here’s a secret…they used to intimidate me too!
But they aren’t scary. At all.
Join me as we dive into the world of curves and precision! You’ll be delighted to see just how simple it is to get a gorgeous and curvy quilt.
We will be creating the Starline Mini Quilt while we learn how curves work & how we can make them perfectly precise as we go.
Class Supply List and Kit Information
I’m so excited that you’ve chosen to join me for class. Here you’ll find everything you need to know about the Starline Curves Class!
Each student is required to purchase their own kit for this class. Included in the kit is the Shorthand™ Template Set, the Starline Pattern, and the Starline Mini pattern notes (available only to class participants).
Please note that students are expected to come with their fabrics selected and the other supply list items.
To order a kit, please add these items to your cart from my shop (it’s easiest if you use the links above) and use coupon code PCRR at checkout for your discounted rate. It is important that you use this code so that I also include your mini quilt handouts.
Please come prepared for class! When everyone has what they need, we all have a much easier time focusing on the content for the day. For a printable version of the supply list, please click here.
- Sewing Machine
- Straight Stitch Plate (optional)
- Favorite needles for piecing (I prefer Microtex)
- Quarter Inch foot (optional)
- 28 mm Rotary Cutter (purchase here if you don’t have one)
- Self-healing Cutting Mat
- Acrylic Ruler (if you have one with 1/8” markings on it, that’s helpful!)
- Washable Glue Stick (I prefer Elmer’s Disappearing Purple)
- Matching thread (Aurifil or a comparable Cotton Thread)
- Class Kit (use coupon code PCRR at checkout)
- Fabrics as listed on the fabric requirements sheet
Fabric Requirements will be sent with the kit